Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should I write comics or novels or can I do both?

Sorry if you cant understand what im trying to ask. Is it possible if hypothetically I work for dc comics, marvel, dark horse, or image for example and I write comics come up with my own characters, write the stories what will be on the panels and the dialogue, but also work for a publisher and write horror, crime, sci-fi and fantasy novels. I've always read books since i was 8 and just recently Ive really been interested in writing novels influenced by Stephen King, JK Rowling, Clive Barker and James Patterson, but also been really interested in writing comics and graphic novels because of Alan Moore, Frank Miller, Jeph Loeb, and Mike Mignola I am 17 years old and will turn 18 in September. I don't want this to be my career but more as a side thing. I actually want to be a nypd homicide detective which will help me get Inspiration for some of my stories and characters. So can I do both

No comments:

Post a Comment